Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Take a walk with me

I've recently come to the realisation (or maybe admittance) that my life is a never-ending soundtrack. I have music to accompany most of my journeys and lyrics that resonate with me and whatever experiences that come my way.  

So for today's post, I invite my friends to take a listen to Fly Love by Jamie Foxx as you run through the post.  Take a "walk" with me in this beautiful city that I've made home for the past five months and unwittingly fell in love with.  It will give you an insight into how I lightly tread the streets of Shanghai and see the city through my eyes and ears.

So take a listen, Fly Love, my love song to Shanghai.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APyw64ZdjB8

Wasn't really thinking, wasn't looking
Wasn't searching for an answer
In the moonlight when I saw your face

Saw you looking at me, saw you peeking out from under moon beams
Through the palm trees, swaying in the breeze

I know I'm feeling so much more than ever before
And so I'm giving more to you than I thought I could do

Don't know how it happened
Don't know why but you don't really need a reason
When the stars shine just to fall in love

Made to love each other, made to be together for a life time
In the sunshine flying in the sky

I know I'm feeling so much more than ever before

And so I'm giving more to you than I thought I could do
Now I know love is real so when sky high, as the angels try
Letting you and I, Fly Love


xoxo,
Tracy

4 comments: